Teaching and learning are our passion. KSL staff are available to collaborate with course instructors or anyone on campus interested in augmenting research and digital skills. We offer consultation on course and assignment design, and we work directly with groups and classes, teaching sessions on a wide variety of topics relating to research in all disciplines.
Faculty in the College of Arts & Sciences, Case School of Engineering, and Weatherhead School of Management also have access to our Instruction Hub of Canvas modules that are ready to be embedded in courses. Access for faculty from other schools will be granted upon request.
Example instruction topics and expertise that KSL offers:
- Information literacy and research
- Building digital skills
- Literature searching strategies
- Working with unique materials in University Archives and Special Collections
- Evaluating and analyzing information
- Understanding scholarly publishing
- Maps, GIS, and spatial data
- Digital project design
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Creating digital exhibits
- Understanding copyright and intellectual property
- Scholarship and impact metrics
We invite you to contact us with interest or questions at KSLInstruction@case.edu