New, Expanded Fall 2023 Schedule!
Lots of new classes and updated class times!
*The online schedule is the most up-to-date with classes, times and instructors.
In-Person, Virtual & Recorded Classes!
Our group exercise classes are instructor-led group workouts designed to help participants reach their fitness goals with motivation and guidance while connecting with others! Our classes cater to any fitness level and are offered in a variety of different formats to meet everyone’s needs.
Classes are FREE with membership!
Members need to register in MINDBODY in order to be able to sign up for classes at no charge. Choose the appropriate membership type below.
Non-members are welcome to join us for classes!
Choose from drop in / day passes, 10-packs and monthly unlimited passes. See below for pricing options.
Note: If you sign up for an in-person class through MINDBODY, you only have access to the class. Facility, shower and sauna access are not included. For full access to One to One's amenities, choose from our regular guest options!
*Note: Insurance-based members are those individuals eligible for "SilverSneakers," "Renew Active," "Active & Fit" and the "Silver & Fit" insurance programs. All others should use the "Member Registration" button.
Non-Member Guest Options:
|Membership Type||Student or Senior||Affiliate||Public|
|Monthly Unlimited Pass||$29.57||$44.80||$52|
Package expirations: The drop-in pass expires one month from the purchase date. The 10-pack pass expires three months from the purchase date. Monthly unlimited passes expires 1 month from purchase date.
- Students are students of Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland Institute of Art and Cleveland Institute of Music.
- Affiliates include employees of Case Western Reserve University, University Hospitals, Cleveland Clinic and University Circle Inc.
- Seniors are 62 years and older.
Please note, the schedule and instructors are subject to change. For the most up-to-date information, view the schedule in MINDBODY.
Sign up for a Class (Members, remember to register for member access first! See links at the top of the page)
It's crazy that it took a pandemic to get me to take advantage of the wide variety of classes offered by One to One. Now that I'm back at work full time and have parent responsibilities at night with homework and sports, I've been getting up at 5 a.m. to view the recordings of HIIT, yoga, pilates, etc. from the day before. It's awesome! No one is up and the house is quiet. So glad that One to One is still offering this feature -- to register and view the recordings later!
- Kerrie L.
Be Challenged, Stay Safe
Our talented, certified instructors design each class to challenge you in a safe way that keeps you engaged and improves your fitness. Here are some tips to help you have a safe and effective workout:
- Wear comfortable and appropriate workout attire for the discipline and proper footwear.
- Ask the instructor to help you learn target heart rate and understand heart rate response.
- Give your body time to adapt to the exercise.
- Drink water before, during and after exercise to prevent dehydration and muscle cramps.
- Eat normally throughout the day. Do not take a class on an empty stomach.
- If you arrive late or leave early, you should still warm up, cool down and stretch.
- Do not enter if 10 or more minutes late, do not leave before cooling down.
- Notify your instructor if you have special conditions or concerns (i.e., pregnancy, diabetes, fasting or surgery).