The Case Western Reserve University Career Center uses Handshake for its free online career management system. When creating your account, please be sure to select Case Western Reserve University as one of the schools at which you'd like to recruit.
The following postings will reach qualified Case Western Reserve undergraduate and graduate students and alumni:
- Full-time and part-time professional positions that require a Bachelor's degree or higher
- Internship, Practicum, or Co-op positions related to Case Western Reserve academic programs
Benefits to Posting on Handshake:
- New accounts and job postings are typically reviewed within two business days.
- Post positions to multiple schools at no cost to you.
- Schedule On-campus Interviewing (OCI), and employer information sessions.
For step-by-step instructions or videos on how to do anything in Handshake, please visit Handshake's Help Center for Employers
Please choose the links below if you'd like to post positions for the following:
- Students or alumni of the School of Dental Medicine
- Students or alumni or the School of Law, who are exclusively served by the School of Law Career Services Office
- MD students or alumni of the School of Medicine
- Students and alumni of the following Weatherhead School of Management graduate programs, who are exclusively served by the Weatherhead Career Management Office: MBA, EMBA, EDM, PhD in Management, Master of Positive Organizational Development (MPOD), PhD in Organizational Behavior (OB)