Become a member of the Case Western Reserve University Alumni Career Network and you can provide current students and alumni with the information they need to navigate their career path. You might help someone through a single, brief conversation or even become more involved in a long-term mentoring relationship. Some of the ways you can help as a member of the Alumni Career Network include:
- Providing information on general economic, operational and employment trends.
- Providing regional information on cost of living, points of interest and community organizations.
- Sharing information about your own career and suggesting ways students and alumni can break into a particular field.
- Offering a day of shadowing for our Career Connections program.
- Post opportunities within your organization to the platform.
Participate in Career Connections
Career Connections is typically held during spring break and provides CWRU first year students the opportunity to shadow alumni in the student's career and geographic area of interest. If you are interested in hosting a Career Connections student, please contact our Assistant Director for Alumni Engagement, Marcos Rivera at: email@example.com
Be Our Guest
Students consistently tell us the presence of an alum at our events and programs provides a valuable perspective. Have you considered sharing your knowledge and expertise? Most alumni choose to get involved through one or more of the following activities:
- Serve as a guest speaker on a panel.
- Lead a career workshop or presentation.
- Provide details on open positions within your organization.
Contact Marcos Rivera if you have an idea or would like to arrange a volunteer opportunity.
Has your company hired a CWRU graduate lately? Review our outcomes and data to find out. Encourage your employer to recruit CWRU students for open positions. Here are ways to recruit at CWRU:
- Host an internship or practicum program. This type of experiential education allows you to connect with current students and provide them with hands-on experience.
- Attend our Career Fairs. Meet CWRU students at our two annual career fairs.
- Use Handshake to access our online career management system to post open positions.
- Interview students on campus. Come back to campus to interview current students for positions in your company through our On-campus Interviewing program.
- Have questions about recruiting at CWRU? Contact Laura Papcum, Associate Director for Employer Relations