Our events are open to current and former CWRU students. As a research institution, we host employers seeking to hire candidates at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Are you an employer? Visit our employer career fair page for details about registering your organization.
Upcoming Career Fairs
We're hard at work planning our fall 2021 career fair schedule and hope to share details as soon as possible.
Handshake has put together a variety of articles to help you navigate the logistics of attending a virtual fair. Review the resources linked below or contact us for further support.
- Guide to attending a virtual fair
- Sign up for sessions
- Participating in a virtual fair
- Video requirements and troubleshooting
Benefits of Attending
When you attend a career fair, you will learn about jobs and meet with employers who are hiring. The career fair is a great opportunity to learn what employers need.
Regardless of your major, year in college, or future goals, there are numerous benefits to attending a career fair. Career fairs provide opportunities to:
- Get first-hand information about a company/organization from a representative. You're likely to get more valuable and accurate information from an employee than you could ever get from a web site.
- Make a positive and lasting impression with employers. Begin to establish your professional image by distinguishing yourself from other candidates.
- Effectively practice professional communication with recruiters and other future colleagues.
To get you ready, we've provided some tips on preparing for a career fair.