To Our Faculty and Staff:
On Monday, April 25, our partners at Gallup will send you an email with an invitation to participate in our university-wide Employee Engagement Survey.
As we shared with you earlier this month, this survey will help us to better understand where we are meeting your needs and where we can do better. Importantly, we’ll use this data to enhance our engagement and institutional culture.
Please note the following:
- Gallup will administer the survey, collect the raw data, and combine it into overall and working-level group reports. The university will not track individual responses.
- The subject line on the email you will receive from Gallup is “You’re Invited to Take our Survey.” The link you receive in the email is unique to prevent the collection of duplicate responses. Please do not forward the email.
- The survey takes only five to 10 minutes to complete.
- Gallup will send periodic reminder emails to those who have not yet completed the survey.
- The survey will remain open for two weeks.
- We strongly encourage you to respond to the survey to make your opinion count.
Thank you in advance for your participation in our Employee Engagement Survey. We appreciate your willingness to share your honest feedback so that we can all grow together as a university community.
Eric W. Kaler
Ben Vinson III
Provost and Executive Vice President