Students - Insurance

Any form asking for only your enrollment to be verified, can be brought to our office. A form that requires additional information (such as academic standing, GPA, etc.) verified needs to be taken to Undergraduate Advising Support or Graduate Studies. Please note that we certify enrollment on a semester basis only (not annual) and only at the end of the drop/add period.

Please visit the University Health and Counseling Services website for more information on how to waive this fee in SIS. Note that there is no health fee for summer.