Handshake is the online recruitment platform where Case Western Reserve University directs all employers to share jobs, internships, events, and other career opportunities with students.
The following postings will reach qualified Case Western Reserve undergraduate and graduate students and alumni:
- Full-time and part-time professional positions that require a Bachelor's degree or higher
- Internship, Practicum, or Co-op positions related to Case Western Reserve academic programs
To get started using Handshake with CWRU, review our Using Handshake - For Employers webpage.
The Career Center encourages all recruiters to review our recruiting policies before initiating recruitment activities with current CWRU students or alumni.
Other places to post positions
While Handshake is the primary recruitment platform at Case Western Reserve, some schools within the university maintain their own career databases:
- Students or alumni of the School of Dental Medicine
- Students or alumni or the School of Law, who are exclusively served by the School of Law Career Services Office
- MD students or alumni of the School of Medicine
- Students and alumni of Weatherhead School of Management graduate programs, who are exclusively served by the Weatherhead Career Management Office including: MBA, EMBA, EDM, PhD in Management, Master of Positive Organizational Development (MPOD), PhD in Organizational Behavior (OB)