Institute for Smart, Secure and Connected Systems (ISSACS)
Oversees general operations and provides direct administrative support for the Executive Director, the Faculty Director, and other Institute for Smart, Secure, and Connected Systems (ISSACS) staff.
Key Job Functions:
- Monitor and maintain department related expenditures and ensure compliance with budgets.
- Facilitate workshops, seminars, training, and other meetings/events for ISSACS. Plan, coordinate and manage logistics, media, and catering.
- Review and prepare travel expense forms for reimbursement. Make travel and lodging arrangements for department as needed.
- Oversee general operations and office procedures. Provide direct administrative support of the institute.
- Maintain and create content for Institute's website.
- Provide administrative and industry engagement support for the IoT Collaborative.