Case Western Reserve University faculty and staff are experts in IoT essentials, including sensing, robotics, control, embedded systems, networks and communications, software, cybersecurity, data, modeling, augmented reality and more. Application-area expertise includes manufacturing, energy, health and infrastructure/smart cities. And partners across the university's schools include experts in anthropology, sociology, mathematics, management, medicine, nursing, law and ethics.
This breadth of knowledge makes Case Western Reserve University poised to lead the IIoT revolution.
- Lillian F. Harris Professor of Urban Research & Social ChangeJack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social SciencesDistinguished University ProfessorJack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social SciencesFounding DirectorCenter on Poverty and Community Development
- ProfessorDepartment of Population and Quantitative Health SciencesSchool of MedicineMemberPopulation and Cancer Prevention ProgramCase Comprehensive Cancer CenterFaculty AffiliateMary Ann Swetland Center for Environmental HealthSchool of MedicineProfessorDepartment of AnthropologyCollege of Arts and Sciences
- Sarah C. Hirsh ProfessorFrances Payne Bolton School of NursingAssociate ProfessorDepartment of Population and Quantitative Health SciencesSchool of MedicineDirectorQSEN InstituteFrances Payne Bolton School of NursingSenior Faculty ScholarVA Quality Scholars Program
- B. Charles Ames ProfessorshipWeatherhead School of ManagementProfessorDepartment of Organizational BehaviorWeatherhead School of ManagementFaculty DirectorFowler Center for Business as an Agent of World BenefitWeatherhead School of ManagementStiller Endowed Guest ProfessorCooperrider Center for Appreciative InquiryChamplain College
- Lucy Adams Leffingwell ProfessorDepartment of AnthropologyCollege of Arts and SciencesSenior AdvisorSchubert Center for Child StudiesCollege of Arts and SciencesProfessor EmeritusDepartment of AnthropologyCollege of Arts and Sciences
- Iris S. Wolstein Professorship in Management DesignWeatherhead School of ManagementFaculty DirectorDoctor of Business Administration ProgramWeatherhead School of ManagementChairDepartment of Design & InnovationWeatherhead School of ManagementDistinguished University ProfessorProfessorDepartment of Design & InnovationWeatherhead School of Management
- Adjunct Associate ProfessorDepartment of BioethicsSchool of MedicineAdjunct Associate ProfessorDepartment of Family Medicine and Community HealthSchool of MedicineAdjunct Associate ProfessorDepartment of Population and Quantitative Health SciencesSchool of MedicineDigital Health Equity ConsultantPublic Health Innovators, LLC
- DirectorHuman FusionsDirectorFunctional Neural Interface LabAssociate DirectorCleveland Advanced Platform for TechnologyKent H. Smith Professor II of Biomedical EngineeringProfessorDepartment of Biomedical EngineeringCase School of Engineering, School of Medicine
- Associate Dean of ResearchWeatherhead School of ManagementElizabeth M. and William C. Treuhaft Professorship in EntrepreneurshipProfessorDepartment of Design & InnovationWeatherhead School of ManagementFaculty Co-DirectorxLabWeatherhead School of ManagementWBS Distinguished Research Environment ProfessorUniversity of Warwick
- ChairDepartment of Civil EngineeringCase School of EngineeringProfessorDepartment of Electrical Engineering and Computer ScienceCase School of EngineeringProfessorDepartment of Mechanical and Aerospace EngineeringCase School of Engineering