Case Western Reserve University faculty and staff are experts in IoT essentials, including sensing, robotics, control, embedded systems, networks and communications, software, cybersecurity, data, modeling, augmented reality and more. Application-area expertise includes manufacturing, energy, health and infrastructure/smart cities. And partners across the university's schools include experts in anthropology, sociology, mathematics, management, medicine, nursing, law and ethics.
This breadth of knowledge makes Case Western Reserve University poised to lead the IIoT revolution.
- Lillian F. Harris Professor of Urban Research & Social ChangeJack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social SciencesDistinguished University ProfessorJack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social SciencesFounding DirectorCenter on Urban Poverty and Community Development
- ProfessorDepartment of Population and Quantitative Health SciencesSchool of MedicineMemberPopulation and Cancer Prevention ProgramCase Comprehensive Cancer CenterFaculty AffiliateMary Ann Swetland Center for Environmental HealthSchool of MedicineProfessorDepartment of AnthropologyCollege of Arts and Sciences
- Sarah C. Hirsh ProfessorFrances Payne Bolton School of NursingAssociate ProfessorDepartment of Population and Quantitative Health SciencesSchool of MedicineDirectorQSEN InstituteFrances Payne Bolton School of NursingSenior Faculty ScholarVA Quality Scholars Program
- ProfessorDepartment of Biomedical EngineeringCase School of EngineeringSchool of MedicineAssociate ProfessorDepartment of Anesthesiology & Perioperative MedicineSchool of MedicineAssistant ChairDepartment of Biomedical EngineeringCase School of EngineeringSchool of MedicineAdjunct ProfessorWeatherhead School of Management
- ProfessorDepartment of Organizational BehaviorWeatherhead School of ManagementFaculty DirectorMS in Positive Organization Development & ChangeWeatherhead School of ManagementStiller Endowed Guest ProfessorCooperrider Center for Appreciative InquiryChamplain College
- Faculty DirectorDoctor of Business Administration ProgramWeatherhead School of ManagementChairDepartment of Design & InnovationWeatherhead School of ManagementDistinguished University ProfessorProfessorDepartment of Design & InnovationWeatherhead School of Management
- Adjunct Associate ProfessorDepartment of BioethicsSchool of MedicineAdjunct Associate ProfessorDepartment of Family Medicine and Community HealthSchool of MedicineAdjunct Associate ProfessorDepartment of Population and Quantitative Health SciencesSchool of MedicineDigital Health Equity ConsultantPublic Health Innovators, LLC
- ProfessorDepartment of Biomedical EngineeringCase School of EngineeringKent H. Smith Professor II of Biomedical EngineeringDepartment of Biomedical EngineeringCase School of EngineeringDirectorHuman FusionsAssociate DirectorCleveland Advanced Platform for Technology
- Elizabeth M. and William C. Treuhaft Professorship in EntrepreneurshipProfessorDepartment of Design & InnovationWeatherhead School of ManagementFaculty DirectorD&I InitiativesWeatherhead School of ManagementWBS Distinguished Research Environment ProfessorUniversity of Warwick
- ChairDepartment of Civil EngineeringCase School of EngineeringProfessorDepartment of Electrical Engineering and Computer ScienceCase School of EngineeringProfessorDepartment of Mechanical and Aerospace EngineeringCase School of Engineering