Opportunity for Manufacturers
The Smart Manufacturing Innovation Center at Case Western Reserve University, with funding from the Department of Energy's CESMII, is running a pilot program for manufacturers seeking support on their Smart Manufacturing journey, with CESMII's Acceleration Framework.
The purpose of this application is to provide manufacturers with a structured approach to request support for a facilitator who will coach, educate, and assist in creating a foundation upon which to build a smart manufacturing roadmap. The facilitator will help align the manufacturer's business objectives with core smart manufacturing capabilities.
To be eligible for funding, the manufacturing company must:
● Be engaged in manufacturing operations in Northeast Ohio.
● Demonstrate a clear commitment to completing the project tasks.
● Provide a leader (or leaders) responsible for engaging their organization.
● Consider joining CESMII as a member.
● November 1, 2023 - Application deadline
● November 3, 2023 - Notification of acceptance/rejection
● Week of November 6, 2023 - Kickoff meeting to launch survey
● November 15 - December 1 - Survey open
● December 6 - 20, 2023 - Survey results review meeting
● January 2024 - Discuss next steps
Manufacturers are encouraged to apply here for this program by the Application Deadline (November 1, 2023).