Are you working on a proposal or do you already have a project that's ready to get started? Leverage ISSACS's network of faculty, students, staff and industry partners to ensure your efforts are as successful as possible.
As a Faculty Associate, work with ISSACS to build and submit your proposal. Make use our library of templates or work with a proposal developer who can assist with preparing non-technical, supplementary documents for your research proposals, proofreading, editing, and more.
If you already have a project in mind, work the ISSACS Professional Services Group (PSG) to make your ideas a reality. The Professional Services Group has wide range of technical and project management skills that can can help:
- Embedded system development
- Custom PCB design
- Data sensing, communication, storage, analysis and visualization
- Long range, low power communication
- Cloud infrastructure
- Large sensor network deployment and monitoring
- Embedded, web, and mobile application development
- System security
- Test driven development
- Modern engineering practices
- Managing fixed budget projects