Oversees general operations and provides direct administrative support for the Executive Director, the Faculty Director, and other Institute for Smart, Secure, and Connected Systems (ISSACS) staff.
Key Job Functions:
- Monitor and maintain department related expenditures and ensure compliance with budgets.
- Facilitate workshops, seminars, training, and other meetings/events for ISSACS. Plan, coordinate and manage logistics, media, and catering.
- Review and prepare travel expense forms for reimbursement. Make travel and lodging arrangements for department as needed.
- Oversee general operations and office procedures. Provide direct administrative support of the Institute.
- Maintain and create content for Institute's website.
- Provide administrative and industry engagement support for the IoT Collaborative.