Dr. Wang joined the Department of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science at Case in July, 2018 after she obtained her Ph.D. from George Mason University, Department of Computer Science, Systems Lab in May 2018.
Her research interests focus on network security, distributed system and software-defined networking (SDN), including:
- Distributed Denial of Service attacks modeling and mitigation
- Programmable and flexible network functions integration to SDN architecture, and
- Security and safety monitoring in IoT
- Wang, A., Chang, W., Chen, S., Mohaisen, A. Delving into internet DDoS attacks by botnets: characterization and analysis. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking. 2018.
- Wang, A., Chang, W., Chen, S., Mohaisen, A. A Data-Driven Study of DDoS Attacks and Their Dynamics. IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing. 2018.
- Zha, Z., Wang, A., Guo, Y., Montgomery, D., Chen, S. Instrumenting Open vSwitch with Monitoring Capabilities: Designs and Challenges. In Proceedings of the Symposium on SDN Research. 2018.
- Liu, L., Wang, A., Zang, W., Yu, M., Chen, S. Empirical Evaluation of the Hypervisor Scheduling on Side Channel Attacks. In IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC) (pp. 1-6). 2018.
For more information about Dr. Wang and her research interests, visit https://engineering.case.edu/groups/an-wang/home