Due to the Covid Pandemic, KSL will not be hosting events related to our exhibits. Physical exhibits will be on display in KSL with adherence to all social distancing guidelines.
The Kelvin Smith Library (KSL) Exhibit Program connects KSL collections, Case Western Reserve University scholarship and programming, and the greater community through visual engagement. This promotes KSL’s role as a campus and community gathering space, as well as providing an initiative found in all premier academic university libraries. Through images, text, artifacts, artworks, and multimedia KSL Exhibits communicates the thesis of an exhibit and creates aesthetically interesting spaces.
KSL Exhibit Program Spaces:
- Gallery @KSL is an open plan space on the 1st floor that features modular gallery walls
- KSL Special Collections is a gallery located on the 2nd floor featuring exhibit cases
- Wall spaces throughout KSL provide exhibit areas for long-term decorative purposes or short- term promotional purposes
KSL Exhibit Program FAQs:
- Contact email@example.com
- Exhibits are on view 4 to 6 months and scheduled at minimum 6 months in advance
- Reasonable efforts ensure exhibits are accessible for all
- Exhibits are free and open to the public, subject to KSL hours and policies