Elise Blankenship, PhD
Elise Blankenship successfully defended her dissertation "Conserved Solvent Networks in GPCR Activation” on March 3, 2016 and graduated on May 15,2016. She was awarded the 2016 Doctoral Excellence Awards from Systems Biology and Bioinformatics at the Graduate Student Awards Ceremony on May 2, 2016.
Rachel Paul, MS, RD, CDN
- Doctoral Fellow at Teachers College, Columbia University
- Teachers College, Columbia University, PhD in Behavioral Nutrition, Expected Graduation May 2018
- Case Western Reserve University, MS in Public Health Nutrition, 2013
- Case Western Reserve University, BS in Nutrition, 2012
- Website: College Nutritionist
Katie Serbinski, MS, RD
- Nutrition Communications Consultant & Millennial Mom Blogger
- Case Western Reserve University, Master of Science in Nutrition, 2010
- Michigan State University, Bachelor of Science in Dietetics, 2008
- Website: Mom to Mom Nutrition
Kristyen Tomcik, MS
Kristyen is a Ph.D. candidate in his final year of study as part of the Centre for Exercise and Nutrition/Mary MacKillop Institute for Health Research at Australian Catholic University in Melbourne, Australia. Before joining the C.E.N., Kristyen completed both his B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Nutrition at Case Western Reserve University (Class of 2012). He began his career as an undergraduate researcher in the Department of Nutrition at Case Western Reserve University Medical School. His research topics included the development of an isotopomer enrichment assay for short-chain fatty acids as well as assisting in a study which characterized the metabolism of calcium levulinate to the drug of abuse 4-hydroxypentanoate.
Taylor Wolfram, MS, RDN, LDN
- Manager, Dietetics Content at Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Illinois State University, Master of Science, Family & Consumer Sciences 2013
- Case Western Reserve University, Bachelor of Science, Nutrition, 2011
- Website: Whole Green Wellness
Eliot worked at Ohio State University as a Bioinformatics Specialist doing precision medicine research. In fall of 2015, he began and MD-PhP program at the University of Iowa.