Post-Graduate Planning and Experiential Education is much more than your average career center. Our career consultants, pre-professional advisors and experiential education specialists are prepared to equip you with the skills and experiences you need for a fulfilling career.
Whether you are a first-year undergraduate or a PhD student, we will help you explore the link between your academic and career options. If you already have a career goal, we can help you develop strategies to get you where you want to be.
We can help you:
- Develop a better understanding of your skills, interests, values, personality and how they relate to your major and career possibilities
- Navigate the job, internship and practicum search process
- Identify research and creative endeavor opportunities through SOURCE
- Gain greater confidence when interviewing
- Search and apply to graduate and professional schools
- Craft an effective personal statement
How to schedule
Visit Handshake to schedule an appointment with a member of our specialized team. Students and alumni who graduated after May 2016 already have a Handshake account tied to the email@example.com version of your CWRU network ID and email address. Alumni who graduated prior to May 2016 may need to request a Handshake account.
- In Handshake, click ‘Career Center’ in the top right corner and select ‘Appointments.”
- Click the ‘Schedule a new appointment’ button.
- Choose the category and topic that best suits your needs!
Please arrive on time to every appointment. If your schedule changes, cancel your appointment in Handshake and request a new time at least one business day before your scheduled appointment.