Career Lab is an open, welcoming space where current undergraduate and graduate/professional students can drop in for career help. You don't need an appointment. You don't even have to know exactly what you need. Just show up, stay as long as you like, ask questions and get answers!
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to closing to ensure we have adequate time to assist you.
Beginning Aug. 30, Career Lab is available Monday through Thursday, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. ET.
Stop by Sears 229 to meet with a Career Consulting Intern and get the assistance you seek.
Career Lab Hours by Appointment
Career Lab also offers extended hours by appointment via Handshake. Some evening and virtual hours are also available.
Review the list of upcoming Career Lab sessions by appointment in the right sidebar of this webpage or find the full listing in Handshake.
Examples of advice you can get at Career Lab:
- How to review and revise resumes, CVs, cover letters and other job-search documents.
- How to search for internships and jobs and how to connect with employers and alumni using Handshake and the Alumni Career Network.
- How to set up your LinkedIn profile and use LinkedIn for career exploration and networking.
- How to master the basics of interviewing and learn strategies specific to informational and job interviews.
- How to prepare to attend a career fair or other networking event.