Career Lab is an open, welcoming space where current undergraduate and graduate/professional students can drop in for career help. You don't need an appointment. You don't even have to know exactly what you need. Just show up, stay as long as you like, ask questions and get answers!
Career Labs are currently held virtually and will be posted as events in Handshake. To review the full list of upcoming Career Labs, sign in to Handshake.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to closing to ensure we have adequate time to assist you.
Examples of advice you can get at Career Lab:
- How to review and revise resumes, CVs, cover letters and other job-search documents.
- How to search for internships and jobs and how to connect with employers and alumni using Handshake and the Alumni Career Network.
- How to set up your LinkedIn profile and use LinkedIn for career exploration and networking.
- How to master the basics of interviewing and learn strategies specific to informational and job interviews.
- How to prepare to attend a career fair or other networking event.