Generations of Case Western Reserve University graduates have gone on to successful careers at local, national and international organizations with strong ties to our campus.
We value the relationships that have been formed between students and employers and we welcome new partnerships.
Recruiting at CWRU
We're here to assist employers who want to post a job with us, come to campus for a career fair, an information session, or on-campus interviews. However you engage with Case Western Reserve students, you’ll be impressed. Here’s a guide to getting started with recruiting at Case Western Reserve:
- Learn about CWRU and how our students are a great fit for your organization
- Review specialized resources for diversity recruiting at CWRU
- Elevate your recruiting experience with the Partners Program
- Recruit at career fairs, plan events, host interviews and post positions
- Access and use Handshake, our career services platform for posting events, jobs and more
Post-Graduate Planning and Experiential Education encourages all recruiters to review our recruiting policies before initiating recruitment activities with current CWRU students or alumni.
COVID-19 Prevention and Visitor Policy
Case Western Reserve University welcomes visitors in accordance with ongoing policies and practices. All individuals are expected to follow any pandemic-related guidelines.
Review the latest preventive measures to follow at Case Western Reserve University.