Career fairs are the best opportunity to meet and recruit our forward-thinking students and alumni for careers, internships, co-ops and practicum experiences.
Upcoming Virtual Fairs
We're hard at work planning our fall 2021 career fair schedule and hope to share details as soon as possible.
Registration rates for each fair are listed in Handshake.
The Partners Program provides admission to our career fairs with enhanced visibility at these events and presence building opportunities throughout the academic year.
Virtual career fairs at Case Western Reserve University are hosted through Handshake. For more information about Handshake's virtual career fair platform and how to use it for recruitment and engagement, watch Handshake's recorded webinar on the topic.
At our fairs, you’ll be able to engage with students in a variety of formats, including:
- Video, audio and chat communication with students
- Group meetings
- One-on-one meetings scheduled in advance or after a group session
Virtual Fair Resources
Handshake has offered a variety of helpful resources to help you navigate virtual fairs:
- About Handshake's virtual fairs
- Handshake's Employer Training Hub, which includes resources, guides and a link to join weekly virtual fair office hours hosted by Handshake
- Virtual Career Fair Playbook for Employers
- Virtual career fair training webinar
- Creating a schedule for virtual fairs
- Hosting virtual fair sessions on the day of the fair
- Handshake video requirements and troubleshooting
After you register your organization for the fair, please send the names, email addresses and CWRU alumni status of all representatives who will be attending the event to firstname.lastname@example.org. All representatives that will be attending the virtual fair must also have a completed contact profile in Handshake.
All payments for your fair registration must be received by the date of the event. Failure to submit payment prior to the event may result in declined participation. If you have questions regarding payment, please contact email@example.com.
We cannot offer refunds to employers who no-show, but will do our best to provide refunds to employers who cancel up to two weeks prior to the day of the event. Please note, a 10% credit fee will be deducted from any refunds. We can apply registration payments towards the next scheduled career fair for employers who cancel within two weeks of the fair.
If you have questions about the career fair, please contact us by email or at 216.368.4446.