How to obtain a Procurement Card
The University’s Procurement Card program is designed to complement and streamline its purchasing and accounts payable processes. After the appropriate University authority has designated an employee as an authorized cardholder, all prospective cardholders must:
- Complete PCard/DCard application form.
- Retain a copy of the completed agreement(s) and account form.
- Submit all original forms to the proper assigned departmental administrator and/or management center for proper approvals.
- Arrange and complete orientation training. Your application will not be processed until training has been completed.
- Forward original forms, with signatures, to the card program administrator.
New purchasing cards will be mailed from the bank directly to Procurement. The PCard Administrator will notify the cardholder when the card is ready to be picked up at the Cashier's Office. Cards not picked up within 30 days will be deactivated and a new application will need to be completed. It is the responsibility of the cardholder to activate the card prior to use. Cardholders should contact the PCard Admin for assistance with activation.