Have you activated your CWRU Network ID?
- If you haven't:
- Activate your CWRU Network ID now, or
- Call the CWRU help desk at 216.368.4357. They are available 24/7.
- If you are unsure:
- Use the ID Check Wizard to determine if your network ID is active and ready to use.
- If you have:
If you are a new student it's possible that your admitting school has not yet entered your student record into SIS. If you do not have a student record in SIS, then you will not have an account.
See the table below to determine if the scheduled time to activate you as a matriculated student has arrived. If your date has passed, please contact your admitting school. Once your record has been updated, an account will be created for you overnight and you'll be able to login the next day using your CWRU Network ID (all lowercase) and the associated passphrase.
|New students in the:||Will not have a SIS account before:|
|Dental Medicine, School of||
|Law, School of||
|Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences||
|Medicine, School of||
|Nursing, School of||
|Undergraduate Studies, School of||
|Weatherhead School of Management||
Only students who attended from Summer 2008 to present have access to SIS. If you attended prior to Summer 2008, you will not have access.
See Request a Transcript for transcript ordering options.
For all other inquires, please contact email@example.com. Be sure to include your CWRU Network ID and an explanation of the issue you are experiencing.
- Ensure you are entering your User ID in all uppercase.
- Try copying and pasting the temporary password from the email starting on the first character after "Your new Temporary Password is " not including the space after "is".
- After logging in with your temporary password, be sure your new password is less than 32 characters in length.
If you have forgotten your password, please contact your student and request that they reset your password. Once reset, you will receive an email with a new temporary password allowing you to login and change your passphrase.
Students should see Manage Authorized Users for instructions.
If you are not new the university and have logged into SIS in the past, you may be having difficulty because:
- Your passphrase has expired. This is the passphrase associated with your CWRU net ID. If your passphrase has expired, you will also not be able to access CWRU email or other online services. Reset your passphrase.
- You are not entering your user ID in lowercase letters or you are entering your entire email address. Be sure you are entering your user ID in lowercase letters only and that you are not adding @case.edu (e.g., abc123).
- You are using an old URL. Please use case.edu/sis.
- You have not activated your CWRU Network ID. In order to gain access to CWRU's online services, including SIS, you must have an active CWRU net ID. Activate your account.
- You need to clear your browser's cache and restart your browser. For assistance, see Clearing Your Cache.