Have you activated your CWRU Network ID?
- If you haven't:
- Click here to activate your CWRU Network ID, or
- Call the CWRU help desk at 216.368.4357. They are available 24/7.
- If you are unsure:
- Use the ID Check Wizard to determine if your network ID is active and ready to use.
- If you have:
- Ensure you are entering your CWRU Network ID in all lowercase letters as your User ID and do not add "@case.edu".
- Ensure your password is 32 characters or less.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it here.
- Clear your browser's cache and restart your browser. For assistance, see Clearing Your Cache.
If you are a new student it's possible that your admitting school has not yet entered your student record into SIS. If you do not have a student record in SIS, then you will not have an account.
See the table below to determine if the scheduled time to activate you as a matriculated student has arrived. If your date has passed, please contact your admitting school. Once your record has been updated, an account will be created for you overnight and you'll be able to login the next day using your CWRU Network ID (all lowercase) and the associated password.
|New students in the:||Will not have a SIS account before:|
|School of Undergraduate Studies||
|School of Graduate Studies||
|Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences||
|Weatherhead School of Management||
|School of Nursing||
|School of Law||
|School of Dental Medicine||
|School of Medicine||
If you are not new the university and have logged into SIS in the past, you may be having difficulty because:
- Your password has expired. This is the password associated with your CWRU net ID. If your password has expired, you will also not be able to access CWRU email or other online services. Reset your password.
- You are not entering your user ID in lowercase letters or you are entering your entire email address. Be sure you are entering your user ID in lowercase letters only and that you are not adding @case.edu (e.g., abc123).
- You are using an old URL. Please use case.edu/sis.
- Your password is more than 32 characters long. If your CWRU password is more than 32 characters long, please reset your password to a password that is 32 characters or less.
- You have not activated your CWRU Network ID. In order to gain access to CWRU's online services, including SIS, you must have an active CWRU net ID. Activate your account.
- You are using Chromo OS. SIS and Chrome OS are incompatible. You will need to use a device with a different operating system to access SIS. (Oracle is considering developing a solution with a specific browser or two as Chrome OS becomes more prevalent, however, we have no guarantee or time line for that project.)