The University will be closed Monday, December 25, 2017 - Monday, January 1, 2018. Normal business operations will resume on Tuesday, January 2, 2018.
Any transcript orders being fulfilled by paper (including expedited requests) placed after 3pm Friday, December 22, 2017 through Monday, January 1, 2018, will not be processed until Tuesday, January 2, 2018. You are free to place your order during this time but please note that we will not begin processing orders until Tuesday, January 2, 2018. Please anticipate 1-3 business days for processing requests.
Transcript orders being fulfilled electronically can still be placed using our online portal. Please note that if you are a current undergraduate student, current MSASS student, current Law student, or a pending graduate for January 2018, your transcript order will not be processed as your academic record is in review for end of semester processing.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
**Current Students-Please Read** Transcript requests can only be held for 30 days. If you are requesting a transcript to be held for current semester grades, or for your degree posting (which takes place after commencement) please refer to the Academic Calendar for these dates, and place your order no sooner than 30 days prior to that date.
Case Western Reserve University transcripts are maintained by the Office of the University Registrar with the exception of Doctor of Medicine students, who should contact the School of Medicine Registrar's Office, at 216.368.6137.
There are three ways to request a transcript:
Login here with your CWRU network ID and password.
- If you have forgotten your CWRU network ID (e.g., abc123) or are unsure if you have one, please try the CWRU network ID Verification Wizard. (Most students who attended since 1990 have a CWRU network ID.)
- If you have forgotten your CWRU network password or have not logged in within the past year but know your CWRU network ID, please reset your password.
If you are unable to retrieve your CWRU network ID with the CWRU network ID Verification Wizard, you will not have an option to place transcript orders through our online ordering system and will have to complete our paper Transcript Request Form.
Need to send a Transcript to AMCAS?
The American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS) is now accepting electronic transcripts from Case Western Reserve University. This option allows students to input their AAMC ID and AAMC Transcript ID numbers into our ordering system and submit their transcripts directly to AMCAS without having to upload an additional cover sheet. Electronic transcripts are the preferred and quickest method in which CWRU students should submit their official transcript to AMCAS. Login with your CWRU network ID and password above.
Need to include a form from LSAC or another organization?
If you are ordering a paper transcript and need to include a form from LSAC or another organization, do not use the on-line transcript ordering system. Please send a Transcript Request Form.
Use our Transcript Request Form to submit a transcript request by mail, in person or by fax. Use this method if you are ordering a paper transcript and need to include a form from LSAC or another organization. For the best results, download/save the fillable form to your computer first, then enter your information.
|Electronic Transcript (CHECK WITH RECIPIENT BEFORE USING THIS OPTION)||$3.50 per transcript. Only available via on-line system|
|Paper Transcript via U.S. Postal Service||$5.00 per transcript|
|Paper Transcript via Express Courier||$5.00 per transcript plus $21.00|
|Paper Transcript sent via Fax||$10.00 per transcript|
|On line requests||ADDITIONAL $2.25 per order except for electronic transcripts|
ACCEPTED METHODS OF PAYMENT: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Money Order (by mail or in person only), Personal Check (by mail or in person only), or Cash (in person only). Please make checks payable to Case Western Reserve University.
- It is the policy of Case Western Reserve University to include all academic information from all levels—undergraduate, graduate, and professional—on all transcripts.
- Our standard turnaround time for all transcript requests is three business days, but we are often able to process requests within 24 hours depending on business cycle and peak processing periods (start/end of term, commencement, etc.).
- Express Courier service only speeds up the delivery time, not the processing time, for your transcript request.
- The above information pertains to official transcripts. See Unofficial vs. Official Transcript to learn more.