The Schubert Center for Child Studies bridges research, practice, policy, and education for the well-being of children and adolescents.
The Schubert Center for Child Studies:
- Focuses on children from infancy through adolescence in local, national, international and global settings
- Advances understanding of children’s engagement in everyday life, including families, peers, neighborhoods and communities and within historical and cultural contexts
- Employs a multidisciplinary approach and is committed to community collaborations among researchers, policymakers, and practitioners
- Fosters academic excellence and leadership in childhood studies and child policy
- Promotes linkages and effective policy through research, communication, and education strategies among those who play a role in the well-being of children