Researchers at Case Western Reserve University who are engaged in child-related studies are part of a campus-wide consortium of Schubert Center Faculty, Research and Child Associates. This group is particularly interested in bridging research with practice and policy to improve child well-being in the greater Cleveland community and to create knowledge and approaches that are generalizable to a larger population of children. Click on the Schubert Associates’ names for individual biography pages.
Are you a faculty or staff member whose work or research focuses on children and/or adolescents? Contact the Schubert Center to learn more about becoming a Schubert Associate.
Current Schubert Associates
Search results, if found, will automatically update as terms are selected. If no results are displayed, please revise your search terms
- Director of EducationBioethics and Medical HumanitiesSchool of MedicineDirector, MA in Bioethics and Medical Humanities ProgramDepartment of BioethicsSchool of MedicineDirectorMedicineSociety and Culture ConcentrationSchool of MedicineCo-DirectorPhD in Bioethics ProgramSchool of MedicineAssociate ProfessorDepartment of BioethicsSchool of MedicineAdjunct Assistant ProfessorDepartment of PsychiatrySchool of Medicine
Areas of Expertise: Medicine, Society, and Culture, Mental Health and Well-being of Adolescents and Young Adults in Contexts of Socio-cultural Change, Psychiatric Medication Experiences of College Students , Global Obesity Stigma
- Angela Bowen Williamson Professor of Community NutritionDepartment of NutritionPrevention Research Center for Healthy NeighborhoodsSchool of MedicineVice Chair for Applied ResearchDepartment of NutritionSchool of MedicineFaculty LeadCommunity and Collaboration ComponentClinical and Translational Science CollaborativeSchool of MedicineMemberPopulation and Cancer Prevention ProgramCase Comprehensive Cancer Center
Areas of Expertise: Community-Engaged Research Health Behavior Intervention (obesity and diet modification) , Physical Activity, Tobacco Prevention, HIV/Teen Pregnancy, Social and Environmental Influences of Health, Health Behavior Survey Methodology
- Associate ProfessorPediatricsSchool of Medicine
Areas of Expertise: Concussion Management, Female Athlete Care, Musculoskeletal Injuries, Non-Surgical Musculoskeletal Medicine, Overuse / Chronic Sports Injuries, Pediatric Sports Medicine, Sports Hydration and Nutrition, Sports Injuries, Sports Overtraining and Fatigue, Sports Performance and Performance Enhancement, Sports Physicals, Sports Related Back Pain
- Assistant Professor, Pediatrics School of MedicineDepartment of PediatricsSchool of MedicineAssistant ProfessorDepartment of PsychiatrySchool of Medicine
Areas of Expertise: Pediatric Trauma, Child Maltreatment, Violence Prevention & Intervention, Bullying, Behavioral Management, Neurodevelopmental Disorders, Integrated Care, Parent Training
- Associate ProfessorDepartment of Psychological SciencesCollege of Arts and SciencesAudiologistCleveland Hearing and Speech Center
Areas of Expertise: Auditory Development for Children with Normal Hearing and Children that are Deaf and/or Hard of Hearing
- Policy DirectorSchubert Center for Child StudiesCo-DirectorChildhood Studies programCollege of Arts and SciencesAdjunct Assistant ProfessorDepartment of AnthropologyCollege of Arts and Sciences
Areas of Expertise: Child Policy, Juvenile Justice