We are thrilled to offer four exciting research opportunities for our students.
- The Welter-Muzic Research Support provides grants ranging from $200 to $1000 for undergraduates interested in experiential learning and research on childhood and adolescence, with a focus on child well-being and its implications for child-related policy.
- SchubertCenter@Intersections sponsors a competition that recognizes and celebrates students who conduct research on children or adolescents. Cash prizes are awarded to the top projects covering a wide range of topics and disciplines, from engineering medical devices to analyzing social structures and policies. These opportunities provide invaluable experiences and support for our students to make a meaningful impact in the field of child studies.
- * Special Notice - Spring of 2024 Our Schubert Research Fellows Program, launched in 2021 in collaboration with the Emerging Scholars Program (ESP), will be opened up to ALL Sophomores, juniors, and seniors from diverse backgrounds, including those from groups nationally underrepresented in the behavioral and social sciences and in good academic standing. This fellowship aims to enhance students' skills and academic network while also funding student research assistants to support Schubert Center Associates.
APPLICATION SPRING 2024
- Opportunities for ESP students:
- Our Schubert Research Fellows Program, launched in 2021 in collaboration with the Emerging Scholars Program (ESP), supports underrepresented CWRU students from the Cleveland area by providing academic support, professional development, and research opportunities. This program aims to enhance students' skills, engagement with ESP, and academic network while also funding student research assistants to support Schubert Center Associates.
- The Welter-Muzic Emerging Scholars Research Fellowship invites ESP students involved in child-focused research to apply for this grant, offering them additional support and paid research experience.