Career Lab is an open, welcoming space where current undergraduate and graduate/professional students can drop in for career help. You don't need an appointment. You don't even have to know exactly what you need. Just show up, stay as long as you like, ask questions and get answers!
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to closing to ensure we have adequate time to assist you.
Career Lab Hours
Career Lab is available Monday through Thursday. Review the list of upcoming Career Lab sessions in the right sidebar of this webpage or find the full listing in Handshake.
Examples of advice you can get at Career Lab:
- How to review and revise resumes, CVs, cover letters and other job-search documents.
- How to search for internships and jobs and how to connect with employers and alumni using Handshake and the Alumni Career Network
- How to set up your LinkedIn profile and use LinkedIn for career exploration and networking.
- How to master the basics of interviewing and learn strategies specific to informational and job interviews.
- How to prepare to attend a career fair or other networking event.
- Preparing for interviews, by Kenya Narvaez ’23
- What to do after the Career Fair, by Kenya Narvaez ’23
- How to prepare for career fairs, by Kenya Narvaez ’23
- “What is the Career Lab?”, by Kenya Narvaez ’23
- Making the most of your Virtual Career Fair experience, by Emily Ingalls ’20, Marisa Katz ’21 and Lily TranCat ’22
- Locating opportunities abroad, by Liz Hanna ’20
- Conquering the Career Fair, by Bao Ho '21
- Planning for summer, by Emily Ingalls '20