Career Lab is an open, welcoming space where current undergraduate and graduate/professional students can drop in for a resume review with no appointment needed. Career Lab is both in-person and virtual, so whatever works best for you. Just show up, stay as long as you like, ask questions and get answers!
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to closing to ensure we have adequate time to assist you.
Career Lab Hours
Career Lab is available Monday through Thursday. Review the list of upcoming Career Lab sessions in the right sidebar of this webpage or find the full listing in Handshake.
Examples of advice you can get at Career Lab:
- How to review and revise resumes, CVs, cover letters and other job-search documents.
- How to search for internships and jobs and how to connect with employers and alumni using Handshake and the Alumni Career Network
- How to set up your LinkedIn profile and use LinkedIn for career exploration and networking.
- How to master the basics of interviewing and learn strategies specific to informational and job interviews.
- How to prepare to attend a career fair or other networking event.