Case Western Reserve University has reintroduced Enterprise Carshare for CWRU students and employees.
Two hybrid Toyota Prius sedans are now available for member rental in addition to a hybrid Chrysler Pacifica minivan and hybrid Toyota RAV4 SUV.
A new feature of the carshare program will be the replacement of physical membership cards with an app-based system eliminating lost cards and shortening new-member processing times.
- Rentals start at $9.50/hour and $76/day + tax
- Rates include gasoline and 200 free miles/day
- Ohio minimum insurance coverage provided*
- Students 18 years and older with a valid driver's license and credit card are eligible
- Open to CWRU employees
- Easy app-based member booking and vehicle access
- $25 one-time application fee, $25 annual membership
Visit Enterprise Carshare to learn more and sign up!
Contact email@example.com with additional questions.