UCITE offers the following:
- TA training for graduate students
- classroom observation and feedback,
- individual consultation on teaching and learning issues,
- a browsing library of over 200 books on topics related to the science of teaching and learning,
- educational development seminars and special events,
- grants for innovative teaching and learning ideas,
- advice and support on teaching issues to other campus organizations, and
- collaborative learning initiatives with campus faculty engagement units.
All individual services are free and by request of the faculty member. Results are confidential. To schedule, contact the UCITE office by phone 216.368.1224 or by email email@example.com.