Key information for Commencement Coordinators
Deadlines & Dates for 2019
- March 27-28: GradFair, University Bookstore, 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- April 1: Online sign up to attend commencement closes, 5:00 p.m.
- April 5: Commencement Coordinators Meeting, Adelbert Hall, Toepfer Room, 10:00 a.m.
- April 15: Deadline for placing faculty regalia orders
- May 3: Commencement Coordinators and Marshals Meeting, Adelbert Hall, Toepfer Room, 3:00 p.m.
- May 13: Regalia pickup begins (professional and doctoral students) at the University Bookstore, 9:00 a.m.
- May 16: President, Provost & Dean's Walk Thru, Veale Convocation Center, 9:00 a.m.
- May 17: Marshals Walk Thru, Veale Convocation Center, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- May 18: Commencement Eve Reception, Hovorka Atrium, 6:30 p.m.
- May 19: COMMENCEMENT, Convocation begins at 9:30 a.m. / Diploma Ceremonies & Receptions to follow
- May 22: Commencement Coordinators Debrief Meeting, Adelbert Hall, Toepfer Room, 3:00 p.m.
Reporting & Registration
- Student Registration Reporting available here: Access the Commencement Registration Reporting system
- Add a student to the Registration System: Students added via this online form will have instant access to the registration system. Add Student
- Proxy Register a Student here: Proxy Registration. Make sure to pay attention to the check box "do not email student." Select that if you do not want the student notified (for instance, if you are registering "No" for a student you know is not attending).
- Faculty Registration Reporting available here: Access the Faculty Registration Report
- Emeriti Registration Reporting available here: Access the Emeriti Registration Report
Regalia & Hooding
- Faculty Regalia Order Form: 2019 Faculty Regalia Order Form
- Hooding Demonstration View the Hooding Demonstration
- How to measure for an academic tam - Watch the video
Maps, Documents & Templates
- Map of Ceremony Sites + Viewing Locations - letter size
- Map of Ceremony Sites + Viewing Locations - legal size
- 2019 Contact List for Commencement Coordinators
- 2016 Commencement Program Guidelines - formatting instructions
- 2019 Communications Schedule - Daily articles - dates may be adjusted
- 2018 Diploma Ceremony Speaker Form
To email the entire Commencement Coordinators Listserv: email@example.com.