Welcome new alumni!
The Alumni Association of Case Western Reserve University advocates for the CWRU community and engages current and future alumni in support of a lifelong connection. Wondering what benefits are available to you or how you can stay involved with Alumni Chapters? Check out the Alumni Association page to learn more or contact us:
As alumni, there are many ways for you to remain engaged with the university and fellow alumni:
- Chapters: There are 25 domestic chapters and 8 international chapters.
- Affinity Networks: These groups reflect the diverse interest and backgrounds of alumni. They contribute to leadership development, policy formation, and advocacy events and activities.
- Homecoming: Join the campus community, family, and fellow alumni for annual celebrations.
Volunteer + Leadership Opportunities
Donate your time and talent to make a lasting impact. Whether your interest is in community service or participating in The Alumni Association Board or any of its committees. Learn more about these opportunities to contribute and grow.
Perks + Resources
Alumni can take advantage of a wide range of benefits including:
- Great rates on Cleveland area hotels
- Access to resources of the Kelvin Smith Library
- Discounts on meetings and events held at the Linsalata Alumni Center
- Your CWRU email - for life!
Learn more about many perks available to alumni!
Learn more about the Alumni Association
The Frank N. and Jocelyne K. Linsalata Alumni Center
11310 Juniper Road
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
Phone: 216.368.6280 or toll-free: 800.866.6280
Visit CWRU Connect to update your contact information, find former classmates, reconnect with friends and submit class notes.
Follow the Alumni Association on Social Media:
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram: @cwrualumni