Professional Development Committee
We aim to empower LGBTQ+ students to develop skills and build connections that will serve them in their future careers.
Events & Programs
- LGBT/Ally Mentorship Program (LAMP): A support network and source of career advice for LGBT and allied students
- Resume Workshop
- Research Symposium
- Speaker events about bias in the workplace
The Social Committee seeks to create or sustain events which will define the social traditions of QGrad.
- Happy hours at ABC Tavern in Uptown every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month from 5:30-9PM
- Love Equality Ball at House of Blues on February 13th 9PM-1AM
The purpose of the Education Committee is to facilitate interdisciplinary learning about LGBTQ topics for students, faculty and staff on CWRU campus.
The Committee hosts events on the intersection of LGBTQ issues and various topics including domestic violence, mental health, veteran care, social policy, and race/ethnicity.
- Domestic Violence Awareness
- Diversity Cafe
- Stigma is a Drag