To have your organization included in the LGBT Center’s resources directory submit a paragraph describing the organization and services or resources it provides. LGBT Center staff will review submissions for relevance.
For information or submission, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First Amendment Center
- Offers discussions on first amendment issues, including a piece on Hate Speech & Campus Speech Codes.
- Consortium of Higher Education LGBT Professionals
- Offers resources.
- Lynn Conway
- Offers various documents and first-hand commentary from an MtF transgender individual.
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
- Offers reports & research on current LGBT issues.
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA)
- Offers a GLBT Knowledge Community.
- QPOC Resource-University of Wisconsin-Madison
- The Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Caucus of Public Health Professionals
- Offers information targeted at public health workers regarding LGBT issues.
- Teaching Tolerance
- Williams Institute
- A part of the UCLA School of Law, the Williams Institute advances sexual orientation law and public policy through rigorous, independent research and scholarship, and disseminates it to judges, legislators, policymakers, media and the public. Offers a guide on Best Practices for Asking Questions about Sexual Orientation on Surveys along with many other resources.