Siegal Lifelong Learning offers an optional membership model for participants. Membership for Siegal Lifelong Learning is renewable on an annual basis. Members receive discounts on courses, programs and invitations for some priority events. Additional benefits are available periodically, see list below.
|Membership level||Cost||Sign up options|
|Individual Member||$40||Become a member here|
|Member Plus One||$70||Available by calling 216.368.2090|
Please note: Siegal has extended its current membership rates to be valid through June 30, 2021. On July 1, prices will increase to $45 for an individual and $80 for a member plus one.
CWRU Alumni & retirees, and ACE members: Siegal Lifelong Learning will no longer be offering discounts on individual courses, lectures, and events. Instead, CWRU alumni and retirees, and ACE members will receive $10 off the single membership rate.
Annual Membership Benefits Include:
- Reduced pricing for courses, lectures, and most ticketed events
- Advance notice and priority registration for select events
- Invitations to members-only special events
- Access to a CWRU email address and ID card – which gives entrance and lending privileges at the Kelvin Smith Library
- Discounts including theater productions, musical performances and local bookstores with partner organizations listed here.