Each course and lecture is described on this website with a link for online registration and payment. If you prefer to mail in your registration form rather than using the registration system, simply complete this form then print it and mail it along with payment to the address listed on the form.
Withdrawals and Substitutions
- A 100 percent refund will be issued to the registered student if a completed withdrawal request is received prior to five business days before the start date of the class or lecture.
- A 50 percent refund will be issued for withdrawal requests received on or after five, but prior to three business days before the start date of the class or lecture.
- There is no refund for withdrawal requests received on or after three days prior to the start date of the class or lecture; no exceptions will be made.
- If unable to attend, you may substitute another person at no additional cost; please notify of change or substitution at least one day prior to the start date of the class or lecture.
- Withdrawal requests must come directly from the student or his/her designee; the official receipt date is the day and time the request is received in the Lifelong Learning office.
Although Lifelong Learning is committed to delivering all classes, workshops or lectures that are scheduled, there are times when a class, workshop or lecture is canceled due to minimum enrollment requirements. If Lifelong Learning cancels a class, a 100 percent refund is automatically processed for participants who do not choose to transfer to another available class. Lifelong Learning staff will make every attempt to notify participants of cancellations via registration information. Participants may also call 216.368.2090 for cancellations.
Refunds can be processed to the credit card used at the time of registration and payment and will result in a credit back to that card. Should a refund be requested for a payment that was made by check, cash, or credit card that has since expired or been canceled, you will need to complete the supplier form and return it to email@example.com. Please do not include your Social Security Number, but do provide your signature. Please allow four weeks for the refund check to be processed and mailed to the address provided on the supplier form.
In the event that any check or other order for the payment of money is returned for any reason, Siegal Lifelong Learning will charge the customer/buyer $30 for fees associated with the returned item.
Price, date, location and other details of courses and lectures are subject to change at any time.