Procurement recommends contacting the vendor directly, as this is the most reliable information:
1. Go to the top right and click on your name
2. View My Profile
3. Go to Update Security Settings
4. Click Change Password
(please ensure compliance with UTech best practices around passwords)
Reset: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes. The cart will transfer to a Requisition, and there will be one PO per each vendor on the order.
1. Go to Settings (three dots in the top right, then Settings)
2. Go to Privacy & Security -> Cookies & Site Data
3. Select the bubble for Allow All Cookies.
-Add Solutions.sciquest.com and check the box for "including third party cookies on this site", then click Add.
1. Contact the vendor and let them know to cancel the order.
2. Email the PO number to POClose@case.edu and we will close the PO.
1. Contact the vendor directly and request that they match the price for your order. They will then work with Procurement to get the pricing adjusted.
2. Contact email@example.com and Procurement will assist with contacting the vendor.
Go to the sidebar:
Shop -> View My Orders (Last 5 Orders or Last 90 days)
Yes. If you did not reach the point where your Requisition is Submitted, then it is almost always lost.
If you are having an issue returning your cart to PeopleSoft for processing (Such as a login screen), please clear your browsing history. If that does not resolve the issue, please try using MicroSoft Edge to complete your order and report the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a known issue in PeopleSoft that may log users out of the system during various tasks in PeopleSoft, including returning a cart from SmartCART.
SmartCART is compatible with all 3 major browsers used at CWRU (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox). Mac users can use Safari or any of the previous 3 listed. If you encounter a technical issue, it is generally recommended to attempt clearing your browser cache and attempting again. You can also attempt resetting your settings to the default:
Reset Internet Explorer Settings
Some items are not listed on a vendor's page because they qualify under a different vendor contract. For assistance, email email@example.com with questions.
Sometimes items will get stuck in your cart and will persist even when you try to delete them. Use the Empty Cart button next to HELP to attempt clearing, and if that does not work, Creating a New Cart will empty the old one.
It is possible to search for Purchase Orders, Invoices, and other important documents using the Document Search feature of SmartCART.
Refer to our instruction guide located here:
Window Shoppers: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and list the new approver.
Peoplesoft Financials Users: Use the following directions - https://case.edu/utech/help/knowledge-base/financials/peoplesoft-financials/financials-materials/security-form-peoplesoft-financials-access