Lost and Found

Lost & Found

Did you lose or find something?

Turn in found property to CWRU Communications Center in the basement of the Health Services Building at 2145 Adelbert Road. If you're not in the area, you can also turn in found property at the Wade or Fribley area offices.  

Lost items may be identified by calling the CWRU Police non-emergency phone number 216.368.3300, 24 hours a day. Be prepared to give an identifying description of your missing item.