In November 2015, Case Western Reserve University officially created a Division of Public Safety to coordinate safety programs in a more effective and efficient way. The Division is accredited by International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators (IACLEA).
Led by Executive Director Megan Koeth, Case Western Reserve University’s Division of Public Safety comprises:
- Communications Center
- Office of Emergency Management
- Security Systems
- Student-run CWRU Emergency Medical Services
The Division of Public Safety staff provides a safe, resilient, and inclusive environment for all. If you’ve witnessed a member of our team excel in one of the below four categories, please nominate them for an award by submitting a form.
- Being Accountable through Transparency
- Excellence through Innovation and Collaboration
- Serve with Compassion and Professionalism
We value your feedback and want to recognize our standout performers!