Lost and Found

Lost & Found

Did you lose or find something?

Turn in found property to Public Safety (1689 East 115th Street). If you're not in the area, you can also turn in found property at the Wade or Fribley area offices.  

Lost items may be identified by calling the CWRU non-emergency phone number at 216.368.3300. The communications center is staffed 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Be prepared to give an identifying description of your missing item.