Disbursements and Payments

Disbursement Methods

Check Reimbursement

Organizations are allowed to spend out-of-pocket money and then be reimbursed. You must keep your receipt or have some type of proof of purchase. The group's treasurer must turn in the itemized receipt with all the items purchased clearly listed on CampusGroups. They must also provide the 7 digit ID number of the individual being reimbursed or the disbursement cannot be processed.


Students are allowed to sign up for a CDEP card during a specific sign-up period. These cards are to be used by the name holder only. Violation of this could result in a suspension of this privilege. Application periods and links are publicized by the VP of Finance.

Purchase Card

There is a credit card available for use if the purchase can be made by phone or over the internet. Please schedule a meeting with Rachel Stegemann in the Student Activities & Leadership Office in advance. Proof of purchase, an invoice or print out, must be provided and the exact amount charged to the card placed in CampusGroups and emailed to Rachel Stegemann (res200@case.edu). If the group is using Amazon and the Purchase Card, they must use the SA&L Amazon account for ease of tracking purchases. 

University Account Transfer

If you're paying another CWRU department, organization, please indicate the group, department, or speedtype and the transfer will be made. If being billed by another department and they will transfer the money automatically, you must still fill out a disbursement.

External Vendor/Service Payment

Include pay-to information and accompany with CWRU contract. If the vendor has not worked with the university before, they will need to fill out a Supplier Informaiton Form, including their Tax Identification Number or their Social Security Number. This form and instructions can be found on the Procurement website.