What is the goal of the Nourishing Power Fellowship?
- Grow Your Team's Vision for Food Justice
- Create a Plan for Community Action
- Expand Your Team's Leadership Capacity
- Grow Your Team's Network of Supporters
Is the Fellowship right for you?
- Are you a team of two that is passionate about increasing access to culturally relevant and nutritious foods created by Asian, Black, Indigenous, and Latino/a/x food growers and makers?
- Has your team worked to expand freedom, hope, and dignity in food traditions within Asian, Black, Indigenous, or Latino/a/x communities?
- Is your team committed to moving your ideas or vision for food justice into a plan of action in Cleveland or East Cleveland?
Learn more about the opportunity and attend the Info Session on June 14th to hear from graduates of the Fellowship and their mentors about their experience.
The application goes live on June 15, 2023 and closes on August 11, 2023. Teams will complete one application together. Have questions about the application? Join our Office Hours on June 29th or July 20th.
Fellows must be 18 years old or older. Prior participants in the Nourishing Power Fellowship are not eligible to apply. At least 1 member of your team must live in Cleveland or East Cleveland.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
The Nourishing Power Fellowship is part of the Nourishing Neighborhoods, Empowering Communities study conducted by Case Western Reserve University in partnership with Neighborhood Connections and The FARE Project.