Pursuing a master’s degree requires a significant investment of various resources—including time and money. We want to provide you information to help you understand the financial investment that is required of you as a Weatherhead School of Management student.
Cost of a Master of Finance Degree at Weatherhead School of Management
Costs indicated are for the 2023-24 school year.
- Tuition (30 credits): $54,870
- Tuition per credit hour: $1,829 per credit hour (for 30 credits max)
- Additional per credit hour cost for nine credit hours: $1,400 per credit hour
- Living expenses: $14,000 per year
- Spouse: $6,000 per year
- Dependent: $4,000 per child
- Student Medical Plan*: $3,530
- Management student fee: $250
- One to One Fitness Membership**: $310
- Graduate Student Council Fee: $30
- RTA transportation fee: $130
Disclaimers: The outlined tuition details and additional fees assume the student is completing the program as outlined in their curriculum plan. Tuition is subject to change in future academic years and upon approval of the Board of Trustees.
* This fee may be eligible for a waiver. Please visit the Student Medical Plan website for waiver criteria and instructions to waive this fee. Waiver will apply to both fall and spring semesters if done by the fall semester tuition due date. If the waiver is completed after the fall semester tuition due date, students must complete the waiver again for the spring semester.
** This fee may be opted-out through SIS by the semester tuition due date. Students must opt-out every semester. The spring fee includes the summer term.
Parking and Transportation
Student parking permits range in cost, depending on the location of the assigned lot. Free shuttle buses operate day and night on a regular schedule around the campus. For more information about transportation, visit Access Services.
Tuition Refund Policy
Student billing transactions are handled by the University Controller's office. To view tuition refund policies, visit the University Registrar.
International Student Services
International students admitted to Weatherhead should take a look at the ISS website to learn more about any immigration-related information before arriving in Cleveland.
For more information on financing your degree, view Weatherhead School’s Tuition & Financial Aid page, which offers details on financial aid, scholarships, loans and more.