At Weatherhead School of Management, we believe practice makes perfect. If you have an important interview coming up that you would like to prepare for in a relaxed and supportive environment, we can help.
We’re here to review the job description in question and help you prepare by asking tough, yet probable interview questions. Participating in a mock interview will help you remain calm and confident when you arrive for the real thing.
How to Prepare for Your Interview
- Use Big Interview preparation software
- Features include video and written curricula so you can learn the best ways to prepare for and respond to interview questions, as well as practice and perfect responses to interview questions (think: "Tell me about yourself").
- Arrive on time
- Allow approximately one hour for the interview
- Dress in business professional attire
- Bring a copy of your resume
- Come prepared to answer interview questions and be ready to speak about your experience and education
Interviews With Employers
Local, national and international companies have ties to Weatherhead School of Management and conduct remote, on-campus and on-site interviews. Before setting up an official interview, we encourage preparation through mock interviewing, and workshops and seminars.
The fall recruiting season starts during the first week of September and ends the last week of November. The spring recruiting season starts mid-January and ends the last week of April.