Inspire Webinar Series
While women tend to ﬁnd equal representation in junior positions in higher education, the most prestigious, senior leadership positions fail to represent the movement toward a more diverse and inclusive future. Often, women are forced to “prove” themselves more than their male counterparts before taking the chief seat. It’s time for that to change.
INSPIRE is a series of professional development webinars designed to create space for conversations and connections that empower women in higher education to push through barriers to reach their career goals and pull other women up along the way. If you are eager to expand your national network of women in higher education or question whether you want to build a career in a certain functional area of higher education, or could simply use a burst of inspiration, INSPIRE is for you.
Spring 2021 Schedule:
- Feb.18: COVID 2.0 - Now What? Casting a vision in the midst of a Pandemic
- March 18: Women of Color in Higher Education: Creating spaces for Women of Color to Thrive
- April 15: Getting to the C-Suite: Positioning yourself for success in Student Affairs
- July 22: Authentically You: Embracing Self Compassion on your Leadership Journey
- Sep. 16: Getting to the C-Suite: Positioning yourself for success in Academic Affairs
- Oct. 16: Shattering the Glass Ceiling: Using Negotiation as your Superpower
- Nov. 18: Getting to the C-Suite: Positioning yourself for success in Diversity and Inclusion