Visiting Scholar

In order for visiting researchers to access library resources, they must be affiliated with the University as a faculty, staff, or student.

Departments seeking access to library resources for visiting researchers must create an affiliate ID. A sponsoring department is required to request or renew an affiliate ID for the Visiting Scholar through [U]Tech. The University sponsor would select to request a network ID through the Case Affiliate Request Form. Then select the Post doc/Visiting Scholar affiliation.

Once the affiliate network ID has been created, a department sponsor must complete the Visiting Scholar application.

Create a Visiting Research Account