Bring your donations to the CWRU Cedar Warehouse on Tuesdays between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm.
Driving Directions: To get to the warehouse, drive along Cedar Avenue to 108th Street. If coming from the east, you will make a left turn onto 108th Street. If coming from the west, you will make a right turn onto 108th Street, The warehouse will be on your right-hand side. The first street you reach will be Frank Avenue. Turn right on Frank Avenue. Drive about 50 yards to where you will see the first large garage door. Pull into the short driveway in front of the garage door and honk. A volunteer working in the warehouse will open the door.
If you are using a GPS, enter Lily Baptist Church as your destination. This is where you will turn onto 108th Street.
Pick Up: To arrange for ACE to pick up donations, please contact Judie Quin at 440.227.3668 or email@example.com or Lorraine Nelson at 216.368.5145 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to donate: Think of a library or bookstore.
- We take books on all topics from Art to Zoology.
- We love children’s books.
- We have a wonderful Ephemera department too which handles everything from sheet music to comic books. Multi-media is interested in vinyl records, CD’s, DVD’s, audio-books, and Great Courses.
- We have a Rare and Unusual Department that is interested in your older books, old text and science books, and first editions.
- We do not accept encyclopedias, National Geographic magazines, Reader’s Digest Condensed books, current magazines.
Thank you for your generous donations!