Educational Program Manager
Department of Nutrition
For a complete application, students must submit:
- An unofficial bachelor’s degree transcript (an official transcript is required prior to enrollment)
- Resume or CV
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Application fee
- GRE or MCAT scores are optional
- An English proficiency exam (TOEFL, IELTS or PTE) is required for international applicants
The department of nutrition invites interested candidates to submit their application on a rolling basis and offers the opportunity for interested applicants to self-select which round they wish to receive their admissions decision. The sooner the application is submitted with all necessary materials finalized, the sooner an admissions decision will be communicated.
|Submit by||Notified by|
|Spring Deadline||December 20||January 3|
|Summer Deadline||May 2||May 16|
|Fall International Deadline*||May 1||June 1|
|Fall Final Deadline||August 1||August 15|
*Recommended for international students requiring a new visa.
Tuition and Financial Aid
|Rate per credit hour|
|Fall 2022 - Spring 2023||$2,119*|
*Tuition for Graduate Studies enrolled in these programs will not exceed 12 credit hours per semester regardless of schedule. Subject to additional graduate student fees.
Departmental-level scholarships are offered to students who qualify. There is no additional application, and students will automatically be considered upon application. In 2020-2021, the department of nutrition awarded $225,000 in scholarships.
The Financial Aid Office can assist with finding funding such as scholarships, grants, student loans or student employment.
Additional Funding Opportunities
- North Star Graduate Student Award: awarded to scholars from partnering Minority Serving Institution (MSI) and Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU)
- External Funding: Review a compiled list of outside funding opportunities.
- External Scholarships: Explore outside scholarships.
- Student Employment: Learn about the student employment program.