Educational Program Manager
Department of Nutrition
Applicants will be evaluated based on their communication skills, leadership, academic preparation and work experience.
To be considered for a master's degree in public health nutrition, applicants must have completed the following courses prior to application submission:
- General Chemistry and Lab
- Organic Chemistry
*These courses may be taken concurrently to the MS Public Health Nutrition coursework, but will not count toward the degree.
For a complete application, students must submit:
- A unofficial bachelor’s degree transcript (an official transcript is required prior to enrollment)
- Resume or CV
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Application fee
- GRE or MCAT scores are optional
- An English proficiency exam is required for international applicants
|Submit by||Notified by|
|Spring Deadline||December 20||January 3|
|Summer Deadline||May 2||May 16|
|Fall International Deadline*||May 1||June 1|
|Fall Final Deadline||August 1||August 15|
*Recommended for international students requiring a new visa.