The Division of Public Safety offer the campus community 5 ways to file a compliment or complaint regarding a Case Western Reserve University Division of Public Safety employee.
- In person at 1689 E. 115th Street Cleveland, Ohio 44106
- Phone by calling 216.368.3300
- Mail by sending a letter to 1689 E. 115th Street Cleveland, Ohio 44106
- Email email@example.com
- Online form below
Please use this online form if you wish to file an online compliment or complaint regarding a Case Western Reserve University Division of Public Safety employee.
Please fill in as much information as possible.
If you have supplemental information, such as additional officers or witnesses, you may include this information in the details section of the form.
Written forms will be logged in and forwarded to the CWRU Chief of Police the next business day. If submitting an online form after you press the submit button, your compliment or complaint will be immediately emailed to the lnternal Investigations unit and will be reviewed during normal business hours.
Complainants should be made aware of the following sections of the Ohio Criminal Code:
- Section 2917.32(A)(3) No person shall report to any law enforcement agency an alleged offense or other incident within its concern, knowing that such offense did not occur.
- Section 2921.15(B) No person shall knowingly file a complaint against a peace officer that alleges that the peace officer engaged in misconduct in the performance of the officer’s duties if the person knows that the allegation is false.