How to Use Safe Ride
In addition to the university's Shuttle Bus Service, Safe Ride carries students, faculty and staff around campus and part of University Circle. The service is an after-hours addition to public transportation. It runs seven days a week, between 7 p.m. and 3 a.m. Security officers drive all Safe Ride vehicles.
Request a Ride
There are three ways to request a Safe Ride between the hours of 7 p.m. and 3 a.m.:
- Visit saferide.case.edu
- Call 216.368.3000
- Use the smartphone app: Download the free smartphone app on the Google Play or Apple Stores by searching “CWRU Safe Ride” Then, sign in with your CWRU ID and password to activate.
Program and General Information
- Safe Ride will remember your ride history, so requesting the same route(s) is very easy.
- North to Ashbury Avenue
- East to Coltman Road/the East 120th Street RTA station
- West to East 101st Street/Mt. Sinai parking garage
- South to the intersections of Mayfield and Hampshire Roads and Cedar and Fairmount Roads in Cleveland Heights